How Leef make the purchase easy for clients
Leef produce a detailed document about each suitable property which is then circulated to individual clients.
If a client is interested and wants to view the property we arrange a viewing date and accompany the client to the property, together with the Refurbishment Contractor. At this stage a quotation of any recommended refurbishment works will be produced by the contractor for authorisation by the client. We can also arrange a Survey with a RICS qualified surveyor.
- When a sale is agreed Leef confirm the details in writing outlining the procedures involved in the sale, listing contact details of Solicitors and Finance Providers. At this stage we need our clients to act swiftly so we can secure the deal we have agreed on the property.
- Leef instruct Solicitors, Finance Providers and Vendors, on behalf of the client, to commence proceedings with the purchase providing them with details of the property to be purchased and details of the client.
- During the completion process Leef monitor the progress with the Solicitor, Finance Provider and Agent ensuring the client has the minimum disruption to their daily lives.
- On the day the purchase completion takes place Leef arrange to collect the keys and meet the Refurbishment Contractor and the Letting and Management Agent at the property to agree timescales so the property is marketed for a tenant as soon as possible.
- Leef also provide a Purchase Completion Letter to the client giving any information about the property we think the client may need and advise the local authority regarding change of ownership.