All Leef properties are in the North of England – why?
• Good area to buy in – we know the area – it is one of the very best locations anywhere to achieve the highest combination of yields and potential future growth – yields tend to be higher in most areas in the North of England.
• We have developed our contacts – with Estate Agents, Repossession Companies, Major and Building Companies, Letting and Managing Agents, Conveyancing Solicitors, Lenders, Chartered Surveyors and Contractors.
• Yields – the rent ratio is good and tenant demand is strong providing excellent yields and potential growth in equity.
How do we locate properties?
• Research – we research upwards of 100 plus properties per week our criteria include: location, yield, commuting, public transport, leisure and retail outlets, good schools and rentability.
• Daily Contact – with Estate Agents, Repossession Companies, Major Building Companies, daily searching on the web and contacts we have developed over the years.
• Criteria – we search for properties which match our criteria and we have a minimum gross yield of 7% we should be achieving for our clients. The property is viewed and the area assessed to ensure it matches our criteria.
• Negotiation – once a property is identified as a potential investment Leef negotiate the price with the vendor, or via the agent, until we achieve a purchase price which makes the investment work well.